Trainee Mortgage Advisor – 20k UNCAPPED COMISSION
Here at Cute Resource Solutions we are pleased to be working with a very successful and fast growing Financial services company, who are currently looking for a Trainee Mortgage Advisor to join their business. There is the opportunity to earn £25k in your first year, £45k in your second year and the potential to earn north of £70k in your third year. This is an exciting opportunity to join this successful and growing team as a Trainee Mortgage Advisor, where you will gain the CeMAP qualification.
Whilst working with some huge well-known brands, the company have won multiple awards and are looking for enthusiastic, intelligent and sales-driven individuals to join their business in JUNE 2017.
- Will be responsible for selling and advising mortgages to clients.
- To meet and achieve activity and sales targets in order to earn commission.
- To gather all appropriate information so that the most suitable financial advice can be provided.
- Exercising customer care and consideration in order to build relationships, trust and confidence with clients.
- Ideally you will have experience in a sales driven environment
- 5GCSE’s including Maths and English at grade C or above
- 2A Levels or the equivalent
- Preferably degree qualified (Not essential)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely via telephone
- The ability to make confident and effective decisions
- Must be able to prioritise effectively.
What you’ll receive:
- Full Training including industry exams (CeMAP Qualification) and hands on training.
- The opportunity to earn Uncapped commission
- The chance to work with award winning technology
- Unbeatable market knowledge and exclusive mortgage deals not available elsewhere
- The chance to work in an exciting, fast growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to start as a Trainee Mortgage Advisor and to move on to become a fully qualified Mortgage & Protection Advisor, for a hugely successful and reputable company.
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you please apply to this advert or get in contact with Ross at the Cute office.
Apply for this Vacancy