Territory Sales Manager
Fantastic opportunity to join a Senior Sales team within a well-established IT reseller who are growing their Sales team and require a fast paced, entrepreneurial approach to their sales methods.
This organisation provides ambitious individuals who have a keen work ethic, with career progression, personal growth and opportunity for advancement. If you want to work with a dedicated team of like-minded enthusiastic individuals please apply.
The key function of this role is to drive a team of direct reports to hit all monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets. The Territory Manager will typically manage the following team members:
- New Business Development Executive
- Internal Sales Managers
- Sales Support Administrator
The role requires significant interaction with clients, which will be face-to-face, over the telephone or via video conferencing. The Territory Manager will also be required to:
- Deliver a weekly sales forecast to the Sales Director
- Understand customers’ diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs;
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of service and deliverable expectations and features of the systems and processes.
- Identify and develop new business through client and supplier networking and courtesy and follow-up calls.
- Co-ordinate cold-calling campaigns in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
- Assist marketing by suggesting content for sales literature, campaigns and the creation of client case studies.
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing IT landscape by reading relevant material and attending industry events.
- Develop an effective sales plan with the appropriate governance and KPI to hit all Territory sales targets
- Network with existing customers in order to enhance existing relationships and promote additional business.
- Respond to tender documents, write proposals, reports and supporting literature.
- Manage your own diary in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals.
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following:
- Experience of working in a Reseller/Vendor environment.
- A new business hunter.
- Have a successful and proven track record in proposing and closing data centre solution projects including technology from vendors such as VMware, HP, Dell, Cisco and Microsoft.
This role is a key appointment and offers a good package with bonus opportunity, an excellent benefits package and flexibility of working from home.
For further information on the role please contact Aaron Latta in the Cute office.
Apply for this Vacancy