As a Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the development of the businesses broking systems. You will be very involved with the Open GI system and various other applications. You will also be required to liaise with the rest of the Broking team and the IT team to ensure that the systems are maintained; you will also have to liaise with third parties. Your role will also involve developing new systems in-line with the recommendations from the Strategy and Change process team.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in the financial services industry, ideally insurance
- Experience of Open GI systems
- SQL database reporting skills
- A team player with the ability to build and develop relationships within a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Microsoft skills – including Excel
This is a very rare and exciting opportunity, where you will be able to develop and progress your career within a forward-thinking company.
If you have the required skills and believe that you are the self-motivated and hard-working individual that our client our looking for, then please get in touch with Hannah.