Cute Resource Solutions is pleased to be working with a growing medium sized technology business based in North Bristol who are seeking an addition to their operational team. Join a fun and vibrant business with significant growth plans for the future. Working in a relaxed yet busy environment this role will suit an organised and confident communicator with good experience with mobile technology platforms.
A key role within the Operations team, the Software Product Manager will be responsible for driving the success of the mobile technology analytics product.
As the Product Manager, you will gather and prioritise requirements, attend development planning and review meetings. You will be the key contact for all customer regarding business requirements and software functionality.
- Driving the product road map with development partners
- Ensuring QC standards are met
- Owning the deferred revenue scheduled and ensuring this is kept updated
- Management of customer contracts and renewals
- Assisting the sales team with any requirements for pre-sales work
- Introducing the platform to customers and inducting as appropriate
- Working with Marketing to ensure sales collateral and general marketing content is available
- Provide training to the sales team on how the platform works
- Exploring new channels to market
- Overseeing development and analysing feedback
- Key contributor to product strategy
- Managing budgets
- Updating project timelines and roadmaps
- Learning the user market • Researching similar productsAbout you ?
- Excited by the prospect of taking ownership of a new platform
- Minimum 3 years Product Management experience
- Product knowledge within the IT industry is essential
- Data driven with a commitment to process and evidence based decision making
- Commercial mindset – keen eye for market opportunities, customer needs and pricing strategies
- Structured and organised, with the ability to manage the demands of driving the product roadmap
- Strong data driven analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate with various departments
- Clear written and verbal communication while tailoring your approach to your audience.
Cute Resource Solutions is acting as a recruitment agency for the introduction of candidates to this vacancy. For more information on this role please contact Hannah at the CRS offices.
Apply for this Vacancy