Senior Account Manager – Wealth Management
Cute Resource Solutions are working on behalf of a very well known Wealth Management firm who are currently seeking their next Account Manager.
The primary role of the Account Manager is to account manage a portfolio of Adviser Firms. The position requires proactive account management, the ability to build strong business relationships and to professionally represent the firm. The Account Manager is expected to retain existing business and generate additional revenue through up-sales and expansions of the firms products and services, whilst providing excellent and personalised customer service
- Develop and manage relationships with Financial adviser firms based in your assigned regions
- Developing and implementing account management plans for a number of key adviser firms and take ownership of those relationships
- Ability to identify potential or significant relationship issues and provide the correct level of support and ensuring that remedial action plans are put in place to resolve.
- Building and maintaining internal networks and relationships across the company
- Development of strong pro-active Adviser relationships to understand their business and where we can add value.
- Generating growth within the assigned Adviser panel by value-added solution sales of additional products and services to achieve set targets.
- Ensure the implementation is managed for new advisers, and plans are in place to support existing advisers with on-going initiatives and contact activity.
- Actively supporting and participating in the Account Management team to achieve team objectives.
- Raising and owning escalations to satisfactory completion, reporting on any trends and identifying training, system or process gaps.
So if you feel you have the relevant experience and want to find out more, then please contact Aaron at the Cute office.
Apply for this Vacancy