As a PI Case Handler, you will be responsible for managing a caseload of MOJ portal RTA personal injury claims. You will be required to always provide an excellent client/customer service and ensure that clients are always satisfied. You will also be required to use a case management system regularly to record time and payments.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to following experience/skills:
- Experience handling RTA/ personal injury claims
- Knowledge of personal injury liability
- Excellent client care skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills – ideally experienced using a case management system
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- A strong team-player
To be successful in this role you will be a motivated individual who is looking for the opportunity to work for a progressive company within the RTA personal injury department.
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you, please get in contact with Hannah in the Cute Office.