Help Desk Team leader
Here at Cute Resource Solutions, we are pleased to be working with a very successful and well-known communication specialist, who are currently looking for their next Help Desk Team Leader. This experienced individual would be the first point of contact for customers, so to be suitable for the role you will need to be an excellent communicator, well organised with a logical approach to solving problems.
In this role, you will confidently undertake fault diagnosis whilst providing customers with great customer service. You will liaise with third party communication partners on a regular basis to help resolve customer issues. Whilst managing the whole desk function you will be in charge of a small team so ideally, you will have team leader experience as well as advanced fault diagnosis experience.
- Will be the first line in receiving customer faults through email and telephone.
- Will manage a small team whilst undertaking telecoms related help desk fault diagnosis.
- Will be responsible for identifying and diagnosing customer faults, whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Configuring broadband hardware including routers and firewalls.
- To liaise with third party supplier and arrange installation dates for their customers.
- Exercising customer care and consideration in order to maintain relationships, trust and confidence.
- Experience in Telecommunications fault diagnosis.
- Team Leader experience.
- Cisco CCNA Level 1-4.
- Advanced knowledge of LAN as well an in-depth understanding of Network Design and Implementation
- The ability to gather all the necessary information and to then make a logical decision based on this information.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- The ability to make confident and effective decisions
- Must be able to prioritise effectively.
- Pays attention to detail
This is an exciting opportunity to join this fantastic company and to become a Help Desk Team leader. If this exciting opportunity appeals to you please apply to this advert or get in contact with Ross at the Cute office.
Apply for this Vacancy