Help Desk Support Engineer
Here at Cute Resource Solutions we are pleased to be working with a very successful and well-known communication specialist, who are currently looking for their next Help Desk Support Engineer. This confident individual would be the first point of contact for customers, so to be suitable for the role you will need to be an excellent communicator, well-organised with a logical approach to solving problems.
In this role you will confidently undertake fault diagnosis whilst providing customers with great customer service. You will liaise with third party communication partners on a regular basis to help resolve customer issues.
- Will be the first line in receiving customer faults through email and telephone.
- Will be responsible for identifying and diagnosing customer faults, whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Configuring broadband hardware including routers and firewalls.
- To liaise with third party supplier and arrange installation dates for their customers.
- Exercising customer care and consideration in order to maintain relationships, trust and confidence.
- Cisco CCNA Level 1-4.
- LAN knowledge as well as an understanding of Network Design and Implementation.
- The ability to gather all the necessary information and to then make a logical decision based on this information.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- The ability to make confident and effective decisions
- Must be able to prioritise effectively.
- Pays attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this fantastic company and to become a Help Desk Support Engineer. If this exciting opportunity appeals to you please apply to this advert or get in contact with Ross at the Cute office.
Apply for this Vacancy