Have you recently studied Employment Law as an LPC elective or as part of your LLB?
If so, then you could be very interested in the opportunity we are currently recruiting for…
Cute Resource solutions are exciting to be working with a well-established Law Firm who are currently looking for a LPC Graduate to join the Employment Law team as a Litigator.
Successful candidates will be fully-trained up to become knowledgeable Employment Litigators, where your responsibilities will include reviewing and assessing claims and litigating the claims through the Tribunal. This will be a customer facing role, where you will be required to always provide excellent customer services to clients. You will have your own caseload of claims and you must be able to handle cases sensitively whilst always supporting the clients.
To be a successful candidate for this position, you will have the following skills/experience:
- You will have studied Employment Law as part of your Legal Practice Course
- OR you will have studied Employment Law in your LLB and will have gained some Employment Law work experience
- Ambitious and hard-working
- Confident and personable telephone manner
- Ideally you will have customer service experience
This job offers fantastic training and a supportive team who will help you to start a successful career as an Employment Litigator.
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you, please get in contact with Hannah!