Cute Resource Solutions are excited to be working with a hugely successful and fast-growing Law Firm in Bristol, who are currently looking for a number of EL/PL Case Handlers to join their EL/PL personal injury department. Our client is looking for MOJ Handlers and also Non-MOJ Handlers – so there is definitely lots of exciting opportunities available!
As an EL/PL MOJ Case Handler you will be responsible for managing a caseload of Claimant EL/PL personal injury claims within the MOJ portal. You will be required to provide an excellent client care and use the Case Management System effectively. As an EL/PL Non-MOJ Case Handler, your role will be the opposite – you will be required to manage a caseload of fast-track Non-MOJ EL/PL personal injury claims.
Required skills and experience:
- Law degree and ideally LPC
- Experience running a personal injury caseload
- Knowledge of personal injury liability and quantum issues would be great
- Experience of EL/PL claims would be ideal
- Excellent client care skills
- Able to work within a team
- Able to meet tight deadlines and targets
Our client is offering some fantastic opportunities within the EL/PL division, so please get in contact with Hannah in the Cute office if you are interested.