As a Complaints Officer, you will be responsible for managing a variety of complaints that have arisen from customers regarding their vehicles. You will be required to liaise with other departments in order to resolve complaints and issues as effectively as possible. As well as dealing with complaints hands-on, you will also be responsible for improving the businesses policy on dealing with complaints – so, you will be able to do the ‘strategicstuff’ as well as hands-on complaints handling.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- An excellent communicator
- Previous complaints handling experience and/or Customer service experience
- A strong team-player but also able to self-manage
- Organised and hard-working
- Technical knowledge of motor vehicles
Our client is offering a very competitive salary, along with a fantastic benefits package. As well as this, there is lots of room to progress for the right person.
If this exciting job opportunity appeals to you, please get in touch with Hannah in the Cute office for more information.