Fantastic opportunity to join a very well-known IT reseller in the Bristol area who are now seeking their next star sales person to join their Business Development team. The role involves identifying and qualifying new opportunities, driving appointments for the senior sales team and also stressing to new and existing clients the importance of their IT services & Solutions.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the following:
– Enrolment on to the “Sales Academy” where you will receive technical accreditations, sales training and expertly delivered training on each core technical offering.
– Providing the senior sales team with quality and qualified leads
– Enhancing your understanding on all core IT services and solutions
– Developing Savvy marketing campaigns across all platforms
– Attend relevant meetings/events/webinars/seminars
The successful candidate needs to have worked in a B2B sales role before(ideally minimum 6 months), be use to the high volume of outbound calls and have the resilience and drive to succeed. This role is a key strategic hire for the business and involves working closely with a senior management peer group of experienced sales, marketing and management professionals. The role offers a broad scope of potential and the business recognises it’s individuals for promotion, reward and recognition, with the end goal to progress the successful individual into either a field sales executive or an Internal role after completion of the Sales Academy
The ideal candidate will be able to commute to Bristol easily and have access to their own car.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a progressive, forward thinking IT company and someone who is serious about their career. Contact Aaron at the Cute office for more details.
Package: £22k base DOE, uncapped commission (£8-£10k first year), 30 days holiday and much, much more!