Account Director – CRM
£40-45k DOE - Fantastic Benefits ·
Our client are a fantastic marketing company in the heart of Bath seeking an Account Director, with previous marketing/advertising agency experience, to join their dynamic team. This is an opportunity for someone with a solid understanding of marketing and data to join an established and growing business.
Responsibilities of the Account Director;
- Grow one of the business’ key accounts alongside proposing and implementing strategies
- Advising clients on how to achieve their business objectives, building and sustaining long-term relationships
- Support the Client Services Director in the management and motivation of the team
- Be able to project manage all elements of the CRM delivery
Skills/Previous Experience Needed;
- Experience working in a marketing or advertising agency previously
- Experience of the full marketing mix, online and offline as well as a strong understanding of how CRM fits into this
- You will be an ambitious self-starter
- Resilience and confidence
- A fantastic team player and manager – ability to think both operationally and strategically
To apply for the role or for further information, please contact the Cute office. Please note that Cute Resource Solutions Ltd are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
Apply for this Vacancy